RFB No : Project : Project ID. : Grant No. : Purchaser : Country :
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND IRRIGATION (MOAI)
Request for Bids Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Somalia Food Systems Resilience Project (FSRP)
Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation, Federal Government of Somalia Somalia
RFB Reference No.: SO-MOAI-375957-GO-RFB
- The Federal Government of Somalia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of implementing the Somalia Food Systems Resilience Project (FSRP) by the Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation FGS. It intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Procurement of Vehicles for FSRP Project (MoAI and MoLFR,) Federal Government of Somalia. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments the contract provides to be made through a letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation FGS now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of:
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016 and revised in November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 3.14 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Procurement of Vehicles for FSRP Project (MoAI and MoLFR,) Federal Government of Somalia firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com , Somalia or via Email to and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09:00 to 16:00 hours Mogadishu local time from Saturday to Thursday exclusive of public holidays at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible bidders upon submitting a written application to the address below. The document shall be delivered in hard copy or soft copy.
Delivery Period (From date of contract signature)
4x4WD Double Cabin Pickup Vehicle
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16:00 Hrs. Mogadishu, Somalia, Date: 23rd Sept 2023 Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the Conference Room, Ministry of Agriculture, and Irrigation FGS in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at 16:00 Hrs. Mogadishu, Somalia, Date: 23rd Sept 2023 at the address below.
- A Bid-Securing Declaration must accompany all Bids.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:FSRP Project Office
Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation Floor/ Room number:1
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. copy email@example.com City: Mogadishu Somalia